All exchange students must be nominated by their home institution to participate in the exchange program at EMU in the major that most closely matches their home school major by sending the documents below to firstname.lastname@example.org, EMU Exchange Program Office email address.
- Completed Incoming Exchange Program Application Form
- Most Recent Official Transcript/ Official Academic Record Sheet (must be in English)
- Preferred semester of exchange (Fall or Spring):
- Fall semester: Third week of September – Third week of January
- Spring Semester: Second week of February – Second week of June
- Proof of proficiency in English, unless English is the primary language (Exemption Criteria)
- Completed Course Selection Form signed and approved by the home university. Please visit the relevant program website in order to view offered courses.
- A copy of the Passport ID page and page showing passport expiration date
Completed documents of nominated students will then be sent to the relevant department at EMU to be reviewed. Departments will decide (either accepts or reject) on applications and the decisions will be notified to the partner university by the EMU student exchange program office.