In order to participate in the exchange program, students must:
- Be enrolled as a full-time UNDERGRADUATE student. Graduate (Masters/PhD) student participation is not available for now.
- Complete at least one academic year (2 semesters) of continuous studies in an EMU program (excluding study time at prep. school)
- Be returning to EMU for a minimum of one semester following the exchange. Students in their final year are not eligible.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA (CGPA) of 2.0 or above
- Maintain this minimum average until their departure; otherwise, the exchange abroad will be canceled.
- Not be a national of the host country.
- Not be suffering from a life-threatening medical condition or debilitating psychological condition.
- Have not repeated a year.
- Have not indulged in malpractice or been into disciplinary proceedings.
Fill Exchange Program Eligibility form, Your information will be reviewed for eligibility.
Please check your email within 5 Working Days. For inquiries, you may contact us at email@example.com